Social Icons


Sunday, September 7, 2014

P is for "Pell-Mell"


I really want to weep because of this strain
Not by sitting on the dirty drain
Or by hiding somewhere behind the train.
Nor I will cry in the rain
For my tears will be in vain
The eyes that sees me will feel no pain;
Although I don't want them to gain
The pain that flows through my vein
After feeding on the entire brain,
The organ which we consider the main;
Now, I feel I am already slain
Although I am resting on a windowpane
With my right hand still holding a pen
The left with a notebook, just plain.

The only solution is to pull the mane (Photo courtesy: Click LINK)

I ain't sure how to free from this chain
But I know, I am forced to remain
And to others, I try to maintain
That I am not turning insane
Though such agony is difficult to restrain
Even after being a mature man;
Sometimes, I wish I can complain
The toxin that it does contain
The severity of this sprain
But I can, only if I abuse cocaine
Which I think is just inane
Something that I always disdain.
The only solution I retain
For now, is to weep by pulling my mane.

“It’s not the load that BREAKS you down, it’s the way you carry it” – LOUHOLTZ

4 comments:

  1. Eloquently composed. Loved going through albeit seeing stain of pain in every line. Hope you get out of this quagmire soon. Thanks Dumcho Sir. Tk care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangay sir thank you for visiting my page and dropping the comments. I hope to get out of it very soon.

      Delete

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates